Problems with the NCR *after* I shot up the Tops?

1. I was on *great* terms with the NCR, completed lots of quests for them. Then, when I went to the Tops, approached Benny out on the floor of the casino, he suggested we meet in a hotel room; he sent his goons to attack me, so obviously I defended myself. Leaving the hotel, I was forced to kill everyone of the Chairmen who attacked me first (which was all of them). Benny escapes, meet the robot, etc. I go outside into the strip, and there's an NCR area that I wasn't able to explore, but one of the NCR guys comes up and says something like

User Info: Sassty

Sassty - 9 years ago
  2. This forum has cut off my question for the 2nd out of 2 times that I've used it.

I was on *great* terms with the NCR, completed lots of quests for them. Then, when I went to the Tops, approached Benny out on the floor of the casino, he suggested we meet in a hotel room; he sent his goons to attack me, so obviously I defended myself. Leaving the hotel, I was forced to kill everyone of the Chairmen who attacked me first (which was all of them). Benny escapes, meet the robot, etc. I go outside into the strip, and there's an NCR area that I wasn't able to explore, but one of the NCR guys comes up and says something like "I should kill you where you stand" and unless I pay him money, him and his buddies are going to take me out. As far as I can tell, all of this stems from the Tops shoot-out. Why does NCR care about the Chairmen? And, are *all* the NCR guys going to be hostile from now on?

User Info: Sassty

Sassty - 9 years ago
  3. That could be, if there was an NCR person in the casino at the time and I didn't realize it. Thanks.

User Info: Sassty

Sassty - 9 years ago

1. The only thing i can think of is that you killed/shot a non hostile on accident. They are NCR's people populating the strip.

User Info: reallyloud

reallyloud - 9 years ago 1   0