Campaign Character customization?

1. How do you customize your character and choose which character to play for the campaign? i just started and have some credit points, but whenever I go to customizatin and select a different character other than the rounders (such as femme fatale) it defaults back to the rounder character when I play the campaign.

User Info: sackish

sackish - 7 years ago

1. I won't repeat what others have said on how to unlock the abilitiy to unlock custom chars in co-op but I will comment on where to find the option in the menus because it's a little buried. It's in the menu where you select which faction you want to play as. Just hit the x button there.

User Info: ChaoticracerX

ChaoticracerX - 7 years ago 4 0

1. Beat the campaign then you can play as your custom characters in campaign.

User Info: Shinyu17

Shinyu17 - 7 years ago 3 2
  2. If you have not beat the game, you must go through the campaign playing as the different characters of the story line. Once you have completed the game, you can select which character you wish to play as. Now for the points and customization, The points are for the Roulette which gives you absolutely random stuff. Leveling up your character in campaign, every Ten levels unlocks new armor parts, and sometimes good weapons.

User Info: ArmoredGenuis

ArmoredGenuis - 7 years ago 5 1
  3. Like ChaoticracerX said, just press X. It'll say "Campaign Character" next to the tilte of their faction to signify their turned on.

User Info: Dusk0104

Dusk0104 - 7 years ago 2 0
  4. After you beat the game go to "my page" at the main menu, then select "customization" then "character selection". Pick the faction you want to be, press X, and you're good to go.

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. You have to beat the game first. Once you are finished, when you go to the customization menuand then go to character selection, you can press X and thats character you can use for campaign. Also when you are finished, there is a slot for extra characters. Just scroll to the bottom and there they are. The gears of war characters are automatacly unlocked when you finish the game.

User Info: RolanKi

RolanKi - 7 years ago 3 0