How do I get the No-Hitter Achievement?

1. I know how to get it, just fight a group of 10 guards and kill them without getting hit.
    But every time I get a group of 10 guards, they all run away after I kill 4 or 5.
    So I don't know how I'm supposed to get it if they keep running away.
    Any suggestions????

User Info: IDyNaIVIiiKzZ

IDyNaIVIiiKzZ - 11 years ago

1. 1) Buy 3 smoke bombs.
    2) Go to the restricted district of Venice
    3) Get guards to attack.
    4) Smoke bomb - use hidden blade
    5) When enemies regain ability to fight, smoke bomb again
    6) Repeat Step 4 and 5.

Congrats, you earned the achievement.

User Info: Bro1y

Bro1y - 11 years ago 4   0

Answers

1. Obviously this one contains a small spoiler- After you pretty well clean up Florence youll get a mission in Tuscany to clean up some consorts of the main group. These missions are set outside the walls of tuscany in the countryside. One of these is assassinating a monk in a church. After you assassinate the main guy you will be swarmed with about 10-12 gaurds all of which are really easy to kill. Just do that without getting hit, make sure to count how many you have killed that way if you dont have enough people just gaurd until more show up.

User Info: viro5000

viro5000 - 11 years ago 3   1
  2. Haven't tried it myself yet but it might be and idea to gather up 10 guard, then use smokebombs when they have all circled around you and then dual blade assasinate as many as possible and then single assasinate the rest. Let me know if it works.

User Info: ZwizzeR

ZwizzeR - 11 years ago 1   0
  3. The easiest thing to do is to gather as many guards as you can, smoke bomb them, and the keep using your hidden blade.

User Info: LordBahumat

LordBahumat - 11 years ago 1   1
  4. Another tactic, in any of the missions where you and a few other people are fighting a large number of guard instead of fighting keep running around with your sword/blade out and attacking guards from behind. Even on brutes, this is a one hit kill and since your opponents are focusing on others you can earn the achievement easily. It's how I got mine.

User Info: MasterX33

MasterX33 - 11 years ago 1   1
  5. Viro5000 is Right that is the best and easiest way to get it. You only have to kill 10 enemy's in combat with out getting hit once. BTW I did it that way and have that achievement.

User Info: Fire_Storm_666

Fire_Storm_666 - 11 years ago 0   0
  6. Just to make it easier I noticed the game doesn't start counting hits until you start killing the guards. I got hit twice while running around with the auditore cape on to collect guards and still got the trophy.

Also, the smoke bomb-dual hidden blade assassination trick does work, but there is a chance the game will freeze if you spam the dual instant kill.

User Info: jmcronne

jmcronne - 11 years ago 0   0
  7. I also need some help with this. I beat the game and can only free roam. What is a good place to get 10 guards? Also is there some sort of time limit of do I just have to remain in combat the whole time?

User Info: FReaKSHoW52

FReaKSHoW52 - 11 years ago 0   0
  8. I would suggest aggravating a few guards and running around a city with them chasing you (stay on the ground so they keep chasing you) to gather up a few more. Once you have a good group, start slaying them. Some will run away, so when you get down to one, stay locked onto them and deflect their blows while you guide them to another group of guards, continue to do this until you have dispensed of 10 in a row.

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez - 11 years ago 0   0
  9. Easyiest way to get it is become notorious in a heavly guarded area use a smoke bomb and use hidden blades while there stunned 5 per smoke bomb or more works nice when assinating a target too :)

User Info: ribenaking

ribenaking - 11 years ago 0   0
  10. I found the easiest way to do this was via a side-mission in Florence. It's an Assassination Contract that tasks you with killing 10 traitorous guards on a bridge within 60 seconds. You will need to have access to double-blades and smoke bombs to make this task a lot easier.

Punch the first guard (if you kill him it won't count towards the 10). The clock will then start to tick. Switch to smoke bombs and throw one, then switch to your blades to kill 4-5 guards. Switch to smokebombs again, then back to double blades. Keep doing this and the achievement should be yours. :-)

Oh, it's also worth clearing the surrounding area of guards as they have an annoying habit of screwing things up for you (as I found out on my 1st attempt).

User Info: psymon123

psymon123 - 11 years ago 0   0
  11. I also unlocked mine during a mission, I was escorting someone in Venice, I think and we kept encountering small groups of guards. It was really easy to counter-kill them and apparently I got up to ten.

User Info: Neo_King

Neo_King - 11 years ago 0   1