Online pass question?

1. I have a question about the online pass. I bought a used copy and was thinking of buying an online pass (still cheaper than new). If I do, do I still get the stuff from the Epic edition (like the Gears beta, skins, extra XP, etc), or do I just get the access to a few extra maps?

User Info: DarqueDragon

DarqueDragon - 8 years ago
  2. Okay, so I just played an Echo match (alone) and was able to go into an online Anarchy match. So, what is the online pass for? I thought that was needed to do any online gaming?

User Info: DarqueDragon

DarqueDragon - 8 years ago

1. The online pass allows you to play on six bonus 'Echoes' mode maps and test your Skillshot and scoring prowess against your friends and the global leaderboards, but it will not allow you into the Gears of War 3 beta (even if it was still going on).

User Info: bobbychez

bobbychez - 8 years ago 0   0