Spinning skull emblem?????

1. In other answer told that the spinning skull emblem could be obtain by complete all prestige challenge at tenth prestige..... but last nite i saw a teamate at fourth prestige with that emblem....so it just for complete the prestige challenge or what????????????

User Info: boeta89

boeta89 - 9 years ago

1. Its not yet been "legitimatly" un-locked. The source at the moment say that, its was put on there to identify hackers. I dont believe this to be true. You dont make a game, knowing that there is going to be hackers, and then reward them with the coolest emblem. B-S.

My guess is, that it was part of the VIP crap we were going to get off IW website. (the code on the back of your instruction manual) But, as of yet, we still doint have access to it, its been saying - coming soon - since release!!

its horrid lol

User Info: LakeVoorhees85

LakeVoorhees85 - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Honestly, there is no 100% correct answer to this...

I've heard the "complete all prestige challenges"... "complete all headshot challenges".... get "10,000 AK-47 headshots"... and lately it's been that it's not even possible until later this year when IW releases the third and final map pack... at that point it unlocks the emblem to be obtained...

Look at the people who have it... chances are they've modded/hacked for it because they have the "10th Prestige" title but the game lobby shows their actual rank is 4th Prestige 70... etc.

I'm sorry I can't be anymore help but I think it's safe to say it's not possible to get legit... at least... not yet...

User Info: WrathofAchilles

WrathofAchilles - 9 years ago 1   0

1. The Emblem like LakeVoorhees85 said, has not been legitimently unlocked yet, you need to complete all the prestige challenges for all the guns, complete all headshot challenges, and although I havent heard it yet, 10,000 headshots with the AK-47. It will obviously take an extremely long time to get, and almost 100% of the people you may see with it, have gotten into a modded lobby, commonly called 10th Lobbies.

User Info: undertaker188

undertaker188 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Sorry but this emblem cannot be obtained unless you enter a modded tenth prestige lobby, if u do however this emblem is permanent and can never be changed!!
    You can however get a different version of it (same as the tenth icon) by completing all challenges and reaching tenth prestige.

User Info: condor711

condor711 - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. I'm pretty sure it's from all Prestige challenges for EVERY gun.

User Info: marioismyhomie

marioismyhomie - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. I have the rotating skull gold emblem. I am level 70 no prestige and I don't hack or cheat. I use Ninja Pro 6 and Cold blooded pro 6. I also use OMA , dangerclose and hardline.
    I have been killed 8000 times and got about 4500 kills.
    I was looking through my symbols and it was there.
    I only get 3 or 4 kills a game but don't die much.

User Info: wolfsas

wolfsas - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. Spinning Skull Emblem.
    I have the spinning skull emblem.
    I'm not sure how I got it. But it was either a killstreak or perk challenge.
    I don't have prestige. I suppose I'm a camper ninja who loves c4 and clays.
    I've completed the 250 destroy killstreak and I use ninja pro 6 and cold blooded pro 6

User Info: wolfsas

wolfsas - 8 years ago 0   0
  6. That guy you seen was definitely in a challenge lobby... he cheated for it
    But that is how you get it... 10th prestige All prestige challenges

User Info: tuffysos0915

tuffysos0915 - 8 years ago 0   0