What are the best attributes for a warrior?

1. I think their called attributes, like strength, dexterity, willpower and stuff. Which are the best for warriors?

User Info: brasscaribou

brasscaribou - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Depends on what type of warrior you want. Damage dealing, tank and aggro or archer. Suffice it to say that the weapon needs to be taken into consideration. If you want to tank maybe sword and shield for better defense. Then you invest in constitution for health and resistance and strength for damage and accuracy. Dual weilding I suggest dexterity and either strength or constitution again. For two handed you need to take into account the penalties and put pleanty into strength and constitution. Archers need mostly dexterity and constitution. But again it all boils down to how you want to run the warrior. Bottom line:

strength helps accuracy and damage, dexterity helps dodging and complicated styles like dual weilding and constitution helps with damage resistance and health.

User Info: denijsx90

denijsx90 - 10 years ago 2   0
  2. Strength is the first thing you should be concerned with, as it measures not only how hard you hit but also what equipment you can wear. 38-40 is the goal in this stat, at that level you can wear any armor in the game.

Second to strength is Dexterity, which determines your dodge/defense rate as well as what long-range weapons you can equip (sometimes it's better to rock out your bow than run all the way across the room to kill a straggler). I put my dex to up around the same level as strength, but I had another reason... I chose dual-wielding, and the talents for that spec require higher dex....

So basically, determine what kind of fighting you want to do (two-handers, dual-wield, or sword and shield), look in the talents menu for said spec and see what it requires for you to progress. That stat is definately a priority.

The third stat in importance is Constitution, which determines your overall health but also your PHYSICAL RESISTANCE. Tired of getting knocked down and stunned by enemies in melee combat? Up your Constitution and you will resist these attacks much more often.

Beyond that, I didn't put points in anything else aside from Willpower, since it affects your overall stamina and stamina regeneration. I tend to use a lot of special attacks, so I dropped some points in it to give me more stamina.

Hope this answers your question.

-Chrysm

User Info: chrysmevalesco

chrysmevalesco (Expert) - 10 years ago 2   0
  3. Also, if you have futher warrior questions or quest questions you can't find the answers to in these boards, leave a message for me on AIM: Infornographie

User Info: chrysmevalesco

chrysmevalesco (Expert) - 10 years ago 1   0
  4. For every warrior, Strength is the most important attribute since your strength determines which pieces of equipment you can equip. Every warrior will want to get 42 points in strength so that they can wear any armor they want and can use most melee weapons.

User Info: lorddrago88

lorddrago88 - 10 years ago 0   0
  5. I have the same question as him, I would like to know what is best for dual wielding.. you say Strength and Dexterity are the mains.. but what of constitution?

User Info: _GuardianAngel

_GuardianAngel - 10 years ago 0   0