Female Playable Characters?

1. Is there female characters that you can play as because I have seen them as buddies, can you unlock them by completion?

User Info: tommo_1337

tommo_1337 - 11 years ago

1. Three of the ex-pats are female-Flora, Michele and Nasreen-, but you cannot play the game as their character. There is no carry-over content in the single-player game-none. You start over with nothing, and with the same choices for your character.

User Info: SENIORBILL

SENIORBILL (FAQ Author) - 10 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. There are no female characters that you can play as, simple.

It's unfortunate, and at this time in the gaming generation I am surprised that there are none, but that is how it is.

Ubisoft, we demand anti-sexist games.

User Info: xXLostProphetXx

xXLostProphetXx - 10 years ago 2   1
  2. Unfortunately no. Seeing as the main protagonist is silent, female characters should exist as an option. Sounds sexist to me, and I'm a guy.

User Info: The_Fire_Mage

The_Fire_Mage - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. I know i shouldn't say this but well
    It's not like there are silent women in real life

Sorry had to say it

User Info: CINNAMINBUNNS

CINNAMINBUNNS - 9 years ago 1   0
  4. There is NO female outfits at all I have beaten the game once

Sorry

User Info: DrBink

DrBink - 10 years ago 0   0
  5. Yes there are female characters when you start the game you can choose them i believe there's only 2 or something as compared to the 8 or so males, but it's the exact same gameplay experience

User Info: drumbreak1

drumbreak1 - 10 years ago 0   2
  6. No there are no female characters, which if you think about it is kind of sexest. But i have beaten the game twice and no extra (let alone female) characters....sorry.

User Info: Jpshadow08

Jpshadow08 - 11 years ago 1   5