How do i get the Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut version on 360?

1. I got DE:HR when it was free on 360. I don't seem to have the directors cut version, and that has new game plus wivh I'd like. In the dlc section on the store it dosen't have directors cut upgrade, and on the website it says its free but its greyed out. It also said i can acsess it with my smartglass but when i tap launch on the DC page on my phone it thinks im trying to play it on my phone and error message. I have DC on steam but im almost finished with the game on 360 and I'd like to new game plus it. I don't know if im just inept or there's a problem. As far as i know in 2013 when DC came out it came out on all platforms. Thank you for your help in advance!

User Info: Drahenkiin

Drahenkiin - 3 years ago

1. There doesn't appear to be any way of acquiring the Director's Cut digitally via the Xbox 360 Marketplace. You'll have to purchase a physical copy of the game if you are dead set of playing it on that platform.

User Info: relkin_bazil

relkin_bazil - 3 years ago 0   0