1. ok, i've played through the game before, but this time i'm doing it on impossible for the achievement. However, i'm at the part in the game where you meet the first tentacle thing. I know how to kill it, you shoot the yellow thing, but I have only 6 shots in my plasma cutter, it's not enough and i have no idea how to get more ammo..... any tips so i wont have to restart the game :S

User Info: devilish_babe

devilish_babe - 9 years ago
  2. Which tentacle thing are you talking about? There are at least three tentacle things in which you have to shoot its yellow weak spot. And which level are you on?
    This information would help me...or anyone answer your question more fully.

User Info: Lairn

Lairn - 9 years ago
  3. ok... like i said, it's the FIRST one.... its after the part where you have to stasis the two cylinder things and put them into the big generator. the room vacuums out and there is a huge thing that swings around that you have to avoid. i cant turn on my game to find out which chapter i'm in, but i'm sure that it's chapter three. i'm playing on impossible mode. the problem is, i have only 6 bullets in my plasma cutter, no other weapons, and i'm worried that i might have to restart after it took me forever to get there.... the achievments that i'm striving for is, epic tier 3 engineer, and dont get cocky kid. i know the second one is based on luck, but the first ....yeah

User Info: devilish_babe

devilish_babe - 9 years ago

1. in order 2 do this is 2 restart the game. sorry pal, but thats the only way. plus its only a game and everybody has all the time in the world 2 get back 2 the part ur on. except next play thru; conserve ur ammo. use stasis on enemies and melee them 2 death (rofl theyre already dead) or buy the gravity shotgun thingy thats basically the games shotgun and the pulse rifle. the pulse rifle's rounds hit almost instantaneously and using the gravity cannon at close range kills most enemies in 2 shots. hope this helps 2 conserve ammo 4 those annoying tentacles. o and this is for Lairn: in some way u coodnt figure out, he was talking about chapter 3 when u have 2 turn the gravity back on and u jump down 2 the bottom level 2 use connect the spinning cylinders and 2 leapers jump out 2 try and kill u and after u do that, that huge mechanical arm rotates around the circular room and u have 2 run into pockets in the wall 2 avoid getting smashed by it

User Info: navyrobinson31

navyrobinson31 - 8 years ago 0   0

1. The only thing I could think of is trying to backtrack and go to the store. Sell all of your unnecessary items such as air cans and stasis packs. (You can pause the game and enter cheats to replenish those anyways, without affecting your achievements.)
    And, if you're feeling particularly desperate, try to melee some necromorphs to pick up the ammo that they drop. Also, a way to avoid running out of ammo is to only carry one or two weapons so that your ammo isn't so dispersed. Other than that, all I could say is to look up the cheats you can activate once a play-through to get some money to buy ammo at the store. Hopefully you haven't already used them.

User Info: Lairn

Lairn - 9 years ago 1   0

2. I believe you could wait in one area for monsters to appear but you would have to melee them to death. Other than that i dont know.

User Info: Chispo_9

Chispo_9 - 9 years ago 0   0

3. I would recommend trying to go back to a store and buy some more ammo. If you encounter enemies along the way just run away.(you could melee them to get them out of the way) Hope this helps.

User Info: shadowraven52

shadowraven52 - 9 years ago 0   0

4. Do what Lairn said, but remember that for the rest of impossible mode you need to run past most of the enemies and mele the ones that are weak, otherwise you will not have any ammo for bosses and you really will have to restart.

User Info: pfcstuck

pfcstuck - 9 years ago 0   0

5. If you have a save before you enter the area, load that one and go backt to the store and buy sum ammo. If you dont well then i cant help you. thats why you should always have 2 saves

User Info: REALCRONICK

REALCRONICK - 9 years ago 0   0