How do I get past the teal in bushes level?

1. ive been stuck on the level where you must shoot the teals that are in the bushes and you have your dog to scare them out. I start shooting and after i get a few it says "concentrate" or "try again" when my time isnt even up and my bfs stuck there too. How can we pass this level?!

User Info: Tornwithin

Tornwithin - 10 years ago
  2. the game quits after i shoot at the first flock of teals. There a more flocks to shoot at. What am i doing wrong? Am i shooting at the wrong bird or what?

User Info: CnJJ

CnJJ - 8 years ago

Answers

1. The game ends because all the teals have flown away, so the game doesn't waste your time sitting around until the clock runs out with nothing to shoot.

To pass the level, you need have good shots on the teals giving you four or five stars. Using the right gun and accuracy makes a difference.

User Info: markyw5

markyw5 - 10 years ago 0   0