How do I beat the Armadillo in level 7?

1. After I get his health all the way down, how do I avoid the explosion it causes after I defeat it?

User Info: Outlaw3021

Outlaw3021 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. Just block and you wont get any damage

User Info: Cdarkness

Cdarkness - 11 years ago 4   1
  2. The way I do it is simple
    1) When the battle starts, shoot a fully charges arrow at his head, being care to avoid anything flying.
    2) Avoid any rolls
    3) While he is firing stuff at you, do these two things.
    A) Beat his face in
    B) Hit him with either a single or a slightly charged incindiary shuriken. Sometimes, the shuriken stuns him.
    4) If you go with B and it gets stunned, beat its face in.
    5) After you have hurt him enough while it is stunned, you can do a finishing attack if your timing is correct
    6) Finall, after taking the rest of its health, pull and hold left trigger before it explodes
    The explosion can't touch you while you are in defense position.

Happy hunting

User Info: smoothasvelcro

smoothasvelcro - 10 years ago 3   0
  3. I did it real easy when he is about 2 blow up just us a ninpo so u wont take any damage

User Info: blkLazer

blkLazer - 11 years ago 2   1
  4. i was stuck there for a while too but dont worry help is on the way. The easiest way is to just attack his head with "Y" attacks its his weak point, he stops walking and everything!

User Info: 13Buddha13

13Buddha13 - 11 years ago 0   0