How can I get max # of backpack slots ??

1. I collect So I want Lots of slots . I ve heard of a claptrap glitch How does it work?

User Info: A008beavis

A008beavis - 9 years ago

1. 42 slots are possible during a single PT. On PT2 the first 5 Claptraps have a chance of giving you a SDU instead of a Grenade MOD. Exit to dashboard to prevent the game from saving if you get the Grenade. Repeat until you finish. This will bring your total to 57. Then in the Lumberyard of Jakob's Cove DLC the Claptrap there also has the "chance" to give an SDU. Also in Lockdown Palace of Secret Armory DLC the Claptrap there, same deal.

User Info: ECHOwhisper

ECHOwhisper - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I have collected all of the claptraps in the both play throughs and I got a total of 45 slots, but with mad moxxi's underdome, the bank in there adds like 30+ more slots

User Info: mysteriousben

mysteriousben - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Save all of the claptraps

User Info: GameCrown

GameCrown - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Tech nically there is no limit to inventory size, ECHOwhisper is correct in the total amount you can receive on you own throughout both playthroughs and the DLCs, also the Moxxi DLC gives you access to a bank. HOWEVER, it is possible for you to receive SDUs while playing in someone elses game. I have gotten multiple SDUs while helping people play through their campaigns, I am not sure if this was intended by Gearbox, or a glitch.

User Info: xshdwknightx

xshdwknightx (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0