45 Backpack slots?

1. My cousin and I were playing playthrough 2, he was host and we both had 42 Backpack slots, inside Sledge's Safehouse he picked up the clap trap quest and completed it and got a Backpack SDU, I had completed it on solo and i had gotten a grenade mod. Has this happened to anyone else?

User Info: ICPDragon

ICPDragon - 9 years ago

1. How it works is that basically each Claptrap will only give you 1 SDU regardless to which playthrough or style you are doing so for example if you rescued the Claptrap in lost mines on run-through 1 then when you do it again in run through 2 or if you're helping a mate get through it you'll only get the grenade mod when you do it a second time. In regular play there are enough Claptraps to give you 42 item slots... "Fully Loaded" Acheivement/Trophy and with the addition of the zombie island DLC there is one more to make a total slot space of 45.

User Info: VegDekhal

VegDekhal - 9 years ago 0   0