How do I beat this guy in level 3 "heat"?

1. In Checkpoint D, when you run up those stairs and then that guy punches you in the face and throws you off the building, when he comes down to get you and hit you with the bat, there's not enough time to react. What should i do?

User Info: stalactitestems

stalactitestems - 10 years ago

Answers

1. It takes good timing. I actually got it after 10 or 15 tries, you have to disarm the pipe from him. You only have a split second to do it though, so disarm RIGHT when the pipe turns red. Trust me, once you get the timing down, it's easy.

User Info: lancetankmen

lancetankmen - 10 years ago 2   0
  2. If you need to, activate Reaction Time (press X) right as he starts charging you. This will increase your window of opportunity to disarm (press Y) him.

User Info: P0lar_Bear

P0lar_Bear - 10 years ago 2   0
  3. Press 'Y' to disarm him when he's about to ram you with his pipe after he bursts through the srap wall, it takes good timing, some people say it's easier if you first press 'X' to slow down time.

User Info: XxJesterxX

XxJesterxX - 10 years ago 2   0
  4. Use Reaction Time by pressing X (Square on the PS3) when he runs at you. Other than being immobilized, it's the same as disarming a blue: press Y when the weapon (in this case, a pipe) turns red.

User Info: ProfessorRaine

ProfessorRaine - 10 years ago 2   0
  5. I tried the reaction time for that moment, its hard, you only have like 1 second to click X, then you have to quickly press Y to dissam him when the pipe turns red, i never did it with the reaction time ON, i did it without it, its kinda easier XD
    SOMEHOW..... i dont understand, aniway, after you dissarm him,(if you do)
    its done from there ( no more trouble with tht guy) just wait for the moment when he throws you off the first building( before the dissarm part ) just wait when the guy comes around to hit you, dissarm him, thats all you have to do, after that you just watch a scenario, believe me, its not nice XD.

User Info: wollro

wollro - 8 years ago 0   0