How do I get past Lava World Level 1?

1. Whenever I fail to complete one of the three puzzles, I get reset at a different checkpoint from the one I last went through, and any puzzles I have already completed are reset. Is there any way around this?

User Info: Zacabeb

Zacabeb - 12 years ago

1. Given how long the game has been around and that there have already been updates not dealing with this issue, it can be assumed this is a bug we will have to live with. But aside from doing everything the hard way - solving all three puzzles in one go without failing - yes, luckily there is a workaround.

If you feel the game is not playing fair with its broken checkpoints, you can instead use the level decoration to your advantage to get through it. Note however that since your time registers on the leaderboards regardless of whether you play in Timed or Free play, you might want to take your time on this level - just out of courtesy to those who did things the hard way and still got good scores.

From the starting point, ignore the left and right paths and go directly down the middle path. Solve the puzzle there and proceed onto the platform before the rail with the box sitting on it.

Directly to your right are two boxes put up for show as seen in earlier levels. Or are they just for show? They are too heavy to be pushed continuously, but not too heavy to be nudged. Why not borrow them?

Start by pushing the small box resting on the rails to drop it to the platform below. Then carefully nudge the two other boxes into position so that you can nudge and push them too onto and off the rails, one after the other. If you're lucky, the two boxes you've borrowed will land just such that you can nudge and push them onto the remaining two switches.

User Info: Zacabeb

Zacabeb - 12 years ago 0   0