Finding the best Armor,Sword,Shield,etc?

1. Can you please tell me the location of the best armor, sword ,shield etc. I got the Umbra so don't tell me the location of that sword. Also tell me where some good rings or necklaces are. Thanks.

User Info: mrbill56

mrbill56 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. This will cover everything... Crusader Armor/Sword/Mace/Sheild... For general purpose use this set is the best you can get The armor is enchanted with healing and resists.. The sword and mace are enchanted as well so you can use them in any enemy.. Also for a one handed weapon the sword deals truck loads of damage. This can be obtained during the Knights of the Nine dlc..

User Info: INXSive82

INXSive82 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. I thinks that the best set is one you make yourself because you put the enchantements that you will need for what you will do.

User Info: Alex_Mercer17

Alex_Mercer17 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Ussualy i get good weapons from doing the story line. Characters that you defeat have them somtimes. But it depends on what you mean by the best because it really dependson what your using it for. If your hunting ghosts a silver sword is the best weapon.

User Info: gamerpolice

gamerpolice - 10 years ago 0   1