Which is better Umaril's sword or Umbra's sword?

1. I have Umaril's sword but i don't know if I should go and get Umbra's sword too, please help?

User Info: Christophers123

Christophers123 - 10 years ago

1. I would say that 99% of the pepole that answer this question will say Umbra its the only sword that doenss't weigh anything while it is still a open quest (deadra quest clavicus vile )and it is only a one handed sword and its does go up with you level i got it level 1 power of 5 and im now level 31 and its in double figures not sure. As some free advice if whaen and if you go and get this weapon it is also good to carry azuras star aswell reusable soul gem to keep umbra powered and helps cathing souls to enchant items and power up any other weapons that are enchanted that youy mioght be carrying.

the umaril sword is ok in my opiion but im not a big fan of claymores they are to heavy and far to slow and if ya luck you can get both of umarils swords ya just gotr to be close enogh and lucky to get the one from the heavens. It isd good if your going into oblivion caus deadra are weak against shock so it will help.

User Info: dark_lorican

dark_lorican (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0