What is the best strategy for the ABL?

1. Is there a faq or walkthrough for how to work the ABL. I am so lost when i try to use this and i really dont know anything about it. Where can i read up on how to use it. Thank you.

User Info: CPalmer003

CPalmer003 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. I tend to skip the ABL and haven't noticed much difference, but here are a few tips:

1) Schedule games in your region: prospects close to your school will generally be more interested in your school and thus, easier to recruit.

2) Set halves to one minute and turn off automatic intentional fouls: this will let you play the games and get the recruiting points bonus without taking up a lot of your time.

3) Identify players: try to find some good players who are interested in your school and remember their names. Don't be afraid to start recruiting early. Requesting game tapes and making weekly phone calls when a guy is a freshman/sophomore/junior in HS can pay dividends when he becomes a senior.

User Info: Koenigiddy25

Koenigiddy25 - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. I definitely agree with all your points, because that is almost exactly what I do. I tend to schedule a few games outside my region though if I have a pipeline state like Texas or California that is not in my region. States like those have quality players that often times aren't even offered scholarships by any other schools. If they don't offer them, they can't sign them. Those are good recruits to go for, especially early in legacy when you're with a smaller program.

User Info: blakjak31

blakjak31 - 11 years ago 1   0