How do I beat Flame Thrower dude?

1. I want to backflip this mofo right in the face cause he's frustrating me so much. I can turn him red and get him to jam his gun 2 times but then he gets pretty hard. I can't stand to play him more then 2 or 3 times in a row before i just get frustrated and turn the game off. Any Advice?

User Info: urbanwhiteninja

urbanwhiteninja - 10 years ago

Answers

1. when he jams his gun in the ground you can attack him before he jumps, also if you want to get in a quick hit try dash attacking(click L stick while moving in any direction and attack) and try using a three hit combo then focus attacking him. and dont forget there are two bears that heal you fully.

User Info: Darkstyles

Darkstyles - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. when he is done using that flame thrower, dash at him and hit him as many times as you can, then use focus so you can back out and keep doing the same thing until, he uses his flamer thrower on the ground. Oh yeah, when he throws fireballs at you use focus to dodge them.

User Info: LilRalph

LilRalph - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. When he hits you with regular fire he laughs so that is an opening. when you get in close hit him with the hard swing. fight him as long as you can with out healing with a bear. just make sure to jump and focus if you miss the attack before he flames the ground.

User Info: dizzysundew

dizzysundew - 10 years ago 0   0
  4. What I did was dash in and attack once

Run away for about 2 or 3 steps,

Turn back around dash and attack.

This way he doesn't have enough time to do anything I just dash slashed him to death.

User Info: Onyx_Haze

Onyx_Haze - 10 years ago 0   0
  5. I did the same as "rjchittams"

This is by far the easiest method to beat him.. in my opinion..

User Info: sleepybone316

sleepybone316 - 10 years ago 0   0
  6. At the beginning of the battle, it's kind of hard to get close since he starts off firing his flamethrower. But, assuming you can get near him, it is very easy once you know the trick.

Once there is an opening, DASH in, dash-attack him ONCE, ONLY ONCE! The very moment you hit him, run away for just a few steps and start to turn back. By the time you get turned back around he should be standing back up, getting ready to attack again. As soon as you see he is back in this position, repeat - Dash in, dash-attack ONE TIME, and dash away. Keep doing this until he is dead. If you are having problems with his area-of-effect attack, all you have to do is jump over the circle of flames and dash in.

User Info: cz838

cz838 - 10 years ago 0   0
  7. I used cz838s method but i also focus sliced him when he leaned over and looked like he was resting, which happens twice, once in the first part and once in the second, it helps kill him a lot faster if you do this

User Info: Gengiscon

Gengiscon - 10 years ago 0   0
  8. Those were all great ideas but I beat him one kick at a time. (even on number 1 head band) all u do is wait 4 an opening and kick once. let him reset his position (watch 4the flame thrower and foot 2set back in fire mode a kick again but only once and repeat till he goes down then stick him with a focus slash of ur choice. The same goes 4the second and third round which he leaves himself way open 4a kick while he tries 2put the flame thrower in the ground. So if by some chance u F-up remain close enough till he tries 4the ground attack and kick b4 he gets it off and continue kicking till he goes down.
    *NOTE* do not push foward while kicking cuz Afro moves foward while kicking. This allowes u enough room 4 when he swings the flame thrower shooting close fire sperts. U will however have2 reposition urself if u kick him in a corner or the wall.
    I will post a video on Youtube b4 long but I hope this helps in the mean time.
    Dragon out

User Info: PlatinumRyu

PlatinumRyu - 10 years ago 0   0