How do you break stun combos?

1. If you've played online enough you've probably been the victim of a stun combo or two. I want to know if there is any way to cancel or break a stun combo. For those who don't know what a stun combo is, it's a link of several moves that cause the receiving person to be unable to move for a few seconds. Enough time to get hit again with another stun move. It is very frustrating to get hit with these over and over again.

User Info: huskypnoi

huskypnoi - 10 years ago
  2. Thanks for your input. I've tried button mashing before, and usually it's a hit or miss kind of thing. On the other hand, I've seen people online who seem to continuously break out of stun combos, without fail. So this keeps me thinking that there has to be a more effective method for breaking them. Perhaps I'm just not button-mashing fast enough.

User Info: huskypnoi

huskypnoi - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Stun Combos may be ridiculosly impossible to break, but try mashing the buttons or the D-Pad/Stick to get yourself out of a stun.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Shake the control stick (left analog) left to right really fast. This is called "shaking a stun". It only works against some stuns though. Other stuns can't be broken.

User Info: Slade8

Slade8 - 10 years ago 0   0