The Apprentice on arcade mode?

1. I can't beat the apprentice is there a certain player I should be??

User Info: Chels2867

Chels2867 - 8 years ago

1. I have played Arcade Mode numerous times. I have never, not once, lost to the final opponent. But The Apprentice on the other hand, he's just cheap. You get anywhere near him and he does a string of unblockable attacks so fast it's mind-blowing. All I can say is hit him fast, hit him hard, and attack without relent, because if he gets even a split second opening, he'll take off a massive chunk of your health at an obscene rate. After beating him, the final opponent is almost ridiculously easy.

User Info: Galemir

Galemir - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It may be a cheap method of winning, but I usually choose Nightmare or Siegfried. I back up to one of the 3 ledges and then crouch. When the Apprentice comes to me, I use Nightmare or Siegfried's crouching backwards flip throw (B+G) or default (Left Trigger) to throw him right over the ledge. Sometimes he gets wise to this, but its my favorite method. Hope it helps.

User Info: Axel700

Axel700 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Use a character with Speed or Ranged attacks like Mitsurugi for speed or Nightmare for ranged. I had some trouble too, but you can do it.

User Info: SilverHammer89

SilverHammer89 - 7 years ago 0 0