Caution is always at the top of my screen when I crouch even when I'm not in danger, how do I get it back to normal?

1. I can sleep and quick travel so I'm not in danger and it won't go back to hidden, any advice?

User Info: DaUltmtGamr

DaUltmtGamr - 9 years ago

1. Do you have the 1.5.0.23 patch installed?

Have you tried clearing your caches?

Settings tab, Memory, then press Y for Device Options then press X-X-LB-RB-X-X (Using this method will delete ALL game updates off your system so you'll have to re-download them before you can play your games again).

OR

Hold The LB, RB and X buttons while the GAME is loading from the Dashboard and hold until you see the 2nd Bethesda Splash screen (Using this method will clear out Fallout 3's temporary files which means loading and saving will take longer until the files are re-cached).

Have you tried starting a new game and seeing if the bug appears then?

Have you tried loading an earlier save from before this bug appeared and seeing if you can recreate it?

Have you tried installing FO3 To the Hard Drive?

User Info: itwizz

itwizz (Expert) - 9 years ago 2   0