Lucas Simms and Mister Burke are dead and I do not have the 'Power of the Atom'. What do I do?

1. So, after bumping into Mister Burke in Moriarty's saloon, I decided that I was not going to detonate the Megaton bomb, I went to Sheriff Simms and told him about Burke, we then went back to Moriarty's and after the usual argument, Simms ended up with a suppressed bullet in his back and so did Burke since it pissed me that he killed Simms. Only after did I realize that I didn't have the quest, what do I do?

User Info: IggyNunzi

IggyNunzi - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Well i never heard of this before i would just suggest the simple reload a earlyer save

User Info: SuperMutantg

SuperMutantg - 1 year ago 0 0
  2. You can still complete it, all you need to do is get your explosive stat to 25. After you disarm it Lucas' son appears which lets you finish the quest.

User Info: xmega

xmega - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. This happened to me too. I saved Lucas Simms by meleeing with a knife before getting him weak and using vats with the knife to finish him. I had a strength of 5

User Info: KiNo_Siege

KiNo_Siege - 1 year ago 0 0