I didn't get the Power of the Atom Quest and Lucas Simms is dead?

1. So unlike a lot of people, I didn't get the quest when I first entered Megaton. I went around for a bit, found Burke, and he told me the whole story. I said no and went to Simms. I then told him that Burke wanted to blow the place to smithereens, and we went to get him. Lucas got shot in the back and I had no save to revert back to without losing 2 hours of progress. Although I got a sweet hat, I spoke to his son like everyone says to but I got no quest. What do I do to get the Power of the Atom quest now?

User Info: LordTaralgon

LordTaralgon - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Talk to burke and say "Yes". Then you go to lucas simms and tell lucas everything about what burke told you to do and lucas will ask you to hand over the fuse which burke gave you. After that, lucas will go to the bar to confront burke and this is where you come in.

User Info: parasiteeve2

parasiteeve2 - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. You can still get the house and what not without the quest. I did the same thing as you but all you have to do is disarm the bomb and you will gain the quest. Afterwards go to his son and he will give you everything.

User Info: thequeenloser

thequeenloser - 2 years ago 0 0