Is this game any good?

1. I want to know if this game is any good cus i rly liked the riddick movies and i was wondering cus the game LOOKS good but i dont want to buy it find out it sucks ass and then have to take it back (like i did with rainbow six vegas)

User Info: ja70key

ja70key - 11 years ago

1. If you don't cringe every time you hear Vin Diesel croak out his stilted dialog you will probably like it. I found it unnecessarily frustrating and wanted to slap the guy every time he made one of those God awful testosterone laced comments. Too cheesy for my tastes. On the other hand, for a movie based game, it isn't so bad. Some of the graphics in Dark Athena are pretty stunning.

Ultimately, if you are a fan of the movies, you'll probably like the game. If not (like me) it is just average.

User Info: jfuex

jfuex - 11 years ago 0   1

1. Why don't you hire it and make up your own mind?

I think it is good.

User Info: Thraxas001

Thraxas001 - 11 years ago 0   0