How do I beat those robots ?

1. Is there a sequence to beating the guy in the big robot i'v gotten him down on his knees and i've shot him in the back do i have to run up on him ?

User Info: crustydougan

crustydougan - 11 years ago

1. As soon as he starts coming down the elevator I climbed some boxes and hopped up onto one of the platforms hide a bit til his back was turned then put as many rounds as I could in him before he could shoot me, then I rinsed and repeated

User Info: Punk2021

Punk2021 - 11 years ago 1   0

1. If your talking about butcher bay i was just replaying the game and the first mech you fight in the game, you do have to shoot in the back. When it gets to its knees their is a sweet point on their back. Just keep packing rounds into it til it hits the ground completely. Please use the shotgun lol.

User Info: crazywutanger

crazywutanger - 11 years ago 3   0

1. I just peppered rounds at him until I ran out with the assault rifle, then I got behind him and pumped him full of shotgun shells, and before I knew it, he was dead.

User Info: Arlondiluthel

Arlondiluthel - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. If your talking about the big robot-like drones in the Dark Athena portion of the game, then you just have to shoot em with the SCAR a bunch until they kneel down. Then run up to them and press Y, and a vicious cut-scene will follow of Riddick slicing and dicing!

User Info: Zezzel

Zezzel - 11 years ago 0   0