How do I activate the secret mission?

1. I just beat the game but I can't find/activate the secret mission.

User Info: Chris_Speed_

Chris_Speed_ - 9 years ago

1. To activate the secret mission, you must go to the Saints Row Police Headquarters (located in the very bottom center of Saints Row district, you go here during one of the Sons of Samedi missions as well).

Once you enter the station, you have to find the detetives branch and enter it. Inside, you will see three 3rd Street Saints mission markers. Activate all three to listen to three different police wiretaps of the night you were blown up.

From there, you must go to Troy Bradshaws office in the same area. Here you will find another mission marker which will give you a phone number. Call the phone number to activate the marker for the secret mission.

User Info: Chris_Speed_

Chris_Speed_ - 9 years ago 5 0

Answers

1. To add to Chris_Speeds awesome answer, the wiretaps are found in room 303, and the phone number in 304!

User Info: jb0440

jb0440 - 9 years ago 3 0
  2. I finished the secret mission but the .save file still says I only completed 41/42 missions

User Info: nycxpaul

nycxpaul - 9 years ago 0 1