Why does my CB not follow his reciever in superstar?

1. Whenever he is covering a receiver that goes deep, my CB would backpedal with him but after the receiver passes him, my CB would just sort of stay there instead of pursuiting him(i dont press anything usually so the CPU controls my CB for me)

User Info: goldenhell

goldenhell - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Is the play man-to-man or zone coverage

User Info: shadowfang09

shadowfang09 - 9 years ago 0 0
  2. Superstar mode is different to franchise, quick play etc in that you need to control your player better in order for them to play well, so if you just let the cpu control him thats probably why.
    It also might be because you have bad stats (speed, awareness) so you could create a new superstar and hope to do better in the drills.
    If you don't like playing as a CB, try a new superstar, i'd suggest QB or HB

User Info: Judgey013

Judgey013 - 9 years ago 0 0