HELP! Black Station End?

1. I am stuck! I am on Black station & i dont seem to know how to end the level or where to go? I have wasted everybody in the station to make things easier for myself. I have also disconnected the generator and found all stashes, i just dont know how to finish?. If i can at least do that, i will do it over again to gain merciful achievement but for now i have hit a brick wall! I would be gratefull for any help as i have read the walkthrough & although it has been invaluable at times this unfortunately is 1 of the times it isnt. Thanks.

User Info: rising155

rising155 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Try using the compass. I don't know just a guess.

User Info: glowstickghost

glowstickghost - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I was confused on this level for a bit as well, you'll need to find the room you were first in, where the guy with the throwing knife that owned that guy at the start of the level, behind the gate thing, a few rooms back there is a hole in the wall going into some sewers, you'll need to go on through there, if im wrong, you need to go through some kind of sewer to get to where you need to be going, just check with your (sometimes wrong and annoyingly uselss) compass just to make sure :).

User Info: yukimura60

yukimura60 - 8 years ago 0 0