Why doesn't microsoft update Team Fortress 2?

1. i played the pc version of Tf2 and there are lots of updates and new weapons and stuff. Then i buy the xbox version and they don't have any of the new weapons or updates that the pc version has. does valve not like microsoft? ieatpie333 - 12 years ago - report
  2. Could I have a more specific answer? ieatpie333 - 12 years ago - report

1. Valve likes Microsoft. The problem is that Valve and Microsoft have to come to some sort of agreement on the updates. I think that Valve wants to release the updates for free but Microsoft wants them to charge for it to make more money. Also, I think that there is an achievement cap at 100, and since The Orange Box already has 99, that would pose a problem C810 - 12 years ago - report 5   0

1. Why do hot dog buns come in packages of 10 and hot dogs come in packages of 8? That is the real question. TrixRnot4kids - 12 years ago - report 7   5
  2. No one knows for sure why Valve hasn't gotten all the updates out yet. They already have dealed with Microsoft to make people pay for them, but release them in bundles. My guess is that they are too busy with other games to help us console gamers. I guess waiting it out is the only thing we can do right now. platinumkiwi - 12 years ago - report 2   0