You Better Watch out?

1. I am doing everything I need to do to get a silent assasination, but I keep getting recorded by cctv, what is going on?

User Info: bkiller9

bkiller9 - 10 years ago

1. Walk behind the back of the guard next to the elevator, the camera won't pick you up.

User Info: Solid_Chrono

Solid_Chrono - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. You are passing a CCTV camera so of course you will be recorded. Take the CCTV Tape (Upstairs from First Floor).

Drop a bomb outside the room with the tape and detonate it when both guards are in the tape room. They will go outside to inspect it giving you the chance to take the tape. Make sure you don't kill anyone with the bomb or you won't get Silent Assassin rating.

User Info: Anon_642

Anon_642 - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. at the start of the mission you probably go up the elevator right? the camera is right above the elevator entrance on the bottom floor (dock) as Solid Chrono said walk behind the guard by the elevator and you shouldn't get caught

User Info: BRANTLY_75

BRANTLY_75 - 10 years ago 1   0