Silent Assassin??????

1. How do i get this achievment is no guns???

User Info: lazydogg2007

lazydogg2007 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. To get the Silent Assassin achievement you must get the Silent Assassin rating on a mission. To get this rating you must do the following:
    - Kill ONLY the targets (Accidents don't count as a kill)
    - No bodies can be found (unless they are Accident kills)
    - Your cover cannot be blown.
    - No witnesses.
    - No CCTV footage of 47.

User Info: Anon_642

Anon_642 - 9 years ago 2   0
  2. What Anon forgot to also put in that is, you must exit the stage with your suit and weapons.

User Info: DisturbedIcon

DisturbedIcon - 9 years ago 2   0
  3. If you play on Expert of Professional you must keep your suit and custom weapons when you exit, if you play on lower difficulties then you can get Silent Assassin even with leaving all of them behind.

User Info: Neoncamouflage

Neoncamouflage - 8 years ago 2   0
  4. Thanks I was struggling with vintage year on pro. All I missed was my suit.

User Info: SlLENT_ASSASSlN

SlLENT_ASSASSlN - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. Neoncamouflage, Maybe on Professional, I havent tried yet, but not on Expert. I have achieved SA rankings on Expert without ever recovering the suit

User Info: Montopolis

Montopolis - 3 years ago 0   0
  6. Accidents count as a kill thats what makes it silent assassin ...

User Info: PSN_TrueDeath89

PSN_TrueDeath89 - 9 years ago 0   1
  7. DisturbedIcon, you are wrong about the suit and guns. If you leave them behind you will have to pay for them but it is not required to have them on you when you exit the map. The things that Anon_642 listed are the only requirements to get a silent assassin ranking.

User Info: Serenno

Serenno - 9 years ago 1   2