How do you get a Dragonache?

1. I have the mine and everything! Does it just come out randomly, or do I need a Profitamole to dig up the mine workings, or is there another way? Please help!!!!

User Info: ChewnicornzWAT

ChewnicornzWAT - 3 years ago

Answers

1. It's been a few years, but I think I may recall. If I remember, just keep digging from the mine and you will get the egg. Type depends on the surroundings. E.g. more water, it might end up blue. Forgot how that part works but I hope this helps!
    -frd111

User Info: frd111

frd111 - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. You may have already figured it out, but keep the mine going. If it's taking a while, hire about 4 miners, and build a helper home for them, that way they can get straight to work, and there's a lot of them. Also if you have a Candary (which you can get by feeding a Sparromint a buttercup flower) you can put a gas mask on it from Paper Pets and it will help out the miners. I did all of this and it maybe took a fe in game days for the Dragonache egg to appear

From there you can decide what color you want it.
    Blue - in water
    Green - on grass
    Brown - on dirt/soil
    Gold - on cracked earth. If you want this one then you should plan for it early on, or at least before your last garden expansion, so you know to keep some cracked earth to hatch the egg on.

Once you are ready to hatch the egg, you have to get a chuckles, and it will hatch it. In order to grow the baby dragonache, you have to feed it a bottle of milk, a snapdragon flower, a dragumfly, a salamango (which you get by feeding a newtgat a chili), and a redhott (which you get by directing a Taffly to a lit torch, and watering them once they are on fire). After you do this, the dragonache will cocoon, and turn into the majestic beast that it is.

Hope this helps :)

User Info: techitisJ

techitisJ - 2 years ago 0 0