How do i get my Dragonache back if it goes to find another place to live?

1. "It was unhappy and a msg from leafos said its gone to live sumwhere else"

User Info: eelsfan93

eelsfan93 - 8 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    How do I get my Dragonach back whn I send it away nd the hunter says its still in my gardon?

User Info: EvanErasmus

EvanErasmus - 3 years ago

1. Go to gretchens fetchems and she will get it back for free

User Info: pokemon989

pokemon989 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. If that happened then you have lost your Dragonache for good. You can get another one though. Just build another mine in a different garden from the one you obtained your first Dragonache and hire a miner. You can get one Dragonache egg for every garden you own.

User Info: reklaw_vahn

reklaw_vahn - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. you can get your Dragonache back, just got to gretchens fetchems and get her to hunt a Dragonache back

User Info: Dragonsoul12

Dragonsoul12 - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. Gretchem Fetchem will get him back for you. You have to have alot of money though.

User Info: Alakazam_KooL

Alakazam_KooL - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Yea Gretchem fetchem will get it back, but not for a reasonable price. You can get one egg prior to each garden you own.

User Info: Explosio

Explosio - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Sorry u cant

User Info: mirandaalexis

mirandaalexis - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. If a pinnate gets too upset it 'dies' (breaks open except without all the candy) and is remade outside your garden and usally goes away. In your situation you need to do the whole process over again. Do the mine thing, find the egg, hatch it, and ta-daa! You got a dragonache again!

User Info: Jehtmonkey

Jehtmonkey - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. When that happens, go to Grethen Fetchem's. She will get your dragonache back free of charge. You must of accdentlely dismissed your Dragonache.

User Info: OreoCookie456

OreoCookie456 - 3 years ago 0 0