Item duplication?

1. My buddy played this game a while ago, and told me there was a way to duplicate items. However, I have not read or found a way to do so. Is he a DIRTY LIAR(!!) or is there truly a way to do it?

User Info: KG117

KG117 - 11 years ago
  2. I just got this game yesterday, can you really duplicate items?

User Info: daedrus21

daedrus21 - 9 years ago

1. I've heard of a better (as in not risking harming your xbox by removing the HD). Use Xport (google it) backup your items, trade them to a friend in a game, and them use Xport to transfer your backed up items back to your character. I haven't tried it but sounds like it would work unless the game uses IDs on items.

User Info: Eiivl

Eiivl - 11 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. The answer is here...be warned though...

http://www.kufcoddupe.info/

User Info: skage

skage - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. Okay get a memory card get ready trade with a friend hit yes when in the middle of switching pull out your memory card and thats how i got 23 weapons that do 2178904 damage.

User Info: faulknerbobby

faulknerbobby - 10 years ago 0   1