How do I beat the last boss?

1. I dont even know how to damage it!!

User Info: refuse_to_die

refuse_to_die - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Ok it depens on wich boss,for example Mika's last stage is a giant ship si wat you do is,ok the first time u start you are infront of thae ship so the beginning you just shoot anywhere just make sure it hits the boss,then the 2nd round you have to first destroy the other two guns that are shooting(the missel's cant be stopped)So then you shoot at them when the beam isnt out and when it comes out u dogde,then keep shootting at the guns while trying not to get damage and then when they blow up the beam is quite easy,just shoot at it when you see the beam going away WARNIG:WHEN YOU SEE IT FADING IS WHEN YOU ATTACK IF THE BEAM SEEMS BIG DONT GO INTO IT.

User Info: Chimcharwoof

Chimcharwoof - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. now the other boss you might have some problem's with cause it took me awhile to beat it myself,its a boss that only 2 girl's fight (i dont remeber there names T_T) it. so when you take it on you have to shoot the leg's while trying to take least amount of damage beacause when you destroy that ship then come's a robot ship that shoot's everywhere pratically everywhere and when its hp is 50% (half life left) it'll move around and i only beat it whith the girl with the blue ship with no hand's and it ship beam's and her defense is good but speed and close are bad,well you know idk ull see her in the game and when you select her youll see that boss.

User Info: Chimcharwoof

Chimcharwoof - 10 years ago 0   0