Title matches?

1. I ve been playing for like a week and i keep doing arena, skyscrapper and street fight matches with all different characters but i have not been offered a title match with any of them. all popularity is at 100 so what the F%^& do i need to do to get it?

User Info: delgadomad27

delgadomad27 - 10 years ago
  2. Sorry, got a problem.
    I have to win 15 fights using only one character, ok
    so I have to beat more then one time the same character to win 15 fights. Isn't it?
    And how I unlock Candy Cane, Noble Rose and I think it was Judgement isn't she? Because you have to beat one character more then one time, so did I have to win the title and then fight that character or there is another way to unlock them? Thank you for the answer.

User Info: T_Fighter

T_Fighter - 9 years ago

1. You have to win 15 fights using only one character. You need one fight with each of the nine other starting characters so pick your fights (it's best to write down who you have beaten). Exhibition fights don't count.

User Info: naranek

naranek - 10 years ago 3   0