Can you play FFXI on a different Xbox 360 console?

1. I apologize for the title so im going to go in detail here.
    I'm asking if I could take my hard drive(that contains my FFXI information) off my 360 console and put it on my friend's 360 console. Would it still work? It may be a stupid question because im already aware you can do that. I've done it before on numerous games.

However, I've heard a few times that if you use the hard drive that contains FFXI data on the console it wasnt orginally being used to download it, it may mess up. In my mind and experience with swapping consoles....that doesn't make sense but it doesn't hurt to find ask. I don't mind bringing my 360 with me if needed but i don't see the point if it works on his perfectly.

User Info: jaye3rd89

jaye3rd89 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. It is fine, as I myself have done this numerous times. Just make sure ur xbox live profile is on ur hard drive.

User Info: DentistDDS

DentistDDS - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. as long as you have all the installation data plus the gamertag that your POL account is linked to you should be fine.
    i have never tried this however

User Info: Anodyne11

Anodyne11 - 9 years ago 0   0