Unlimited ammo?

1. I have heard there is an unlimited ammo cheat using button combo is it true and if so how? darkside4always - 13 years ago - report

1. Nope. If you give a survivor a weapon, they will be able to use it indefinitely (until they are rescued or die), so guns have unlimited ammo and items have infinite durability in that sense - but if you take them back they will be normal once again.

You might check for codes using cheat devices, but there is no special button combo for infinite ammo.
    Smakit - 13 years ago - report 1   0

1. I checked one of my more reliable sites (ChapterCheats) and GameFAQs but didn't find anything. Giving a gun to a survivor will give him infinite ammo, and I think it refills its ammo when they drop it. cheater132576 - 13 years ago - report 0   0