Seara? Story?

1. Is anyone able to tell me what planet there on because i thought it was on earth but people say its not, and if anyone can be bothered to, can you briefly describe the story of gears of war to me? Many thanks.

User Info: Daniel091

Daniel091 - 10 years ago

1. Long before the game begins, Marcus Fenix is imprisoned for dereliction of duty while trying to save his father in a Locust (the main enemy force) attack. With the Locust overrunning the cities and humankind employing a scorched earth policy of destroying those cities via satellites/chemical weapons, the foes eventually overrun Marcus' prison. Now, with most options run out, he's re-enlisted into the army along with some of his friends and together they're going to teach the enemy a lesson they'll never forget! Sera is the planet the game takes place on, though, yeah.

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova (FAQ Author) - 10 years ago 0   0

1. And, before the Locust emerged, there was a huge war between mankind over emulsion, called the Pendulum Wars. Marcus Fenix was a big war hero in that war, and I'm pretty sure that Dom served too. Shortly after that war ended, the Locust emerged.

User Info: HarryHedgehog

HarryHedgehog (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. I can't tell you the whole story so if I were you I would go to wikipidia they got the whole story on it.

User Info: GearsOfWarDude4

GearsOfWarDude4 - 7 years ago 0   0