How do I beat RAAM on Casual?

1. So I made this exact question but I had to change emails, I looked back and my question diss appeared. But here's my question if it's really not there anymore.
    I help my brother beat RAAM but now my brother won't help me, but he said to shoot the side things of the two train cars. I did that. Then, he said to get to the troika (I think that's how you spell) so I did but I died by the Kril. I kept doing that but after three tries I got upset with Dom because everything I shot the side things down and I think Baird said to engage, Dom would just run in and go down and when ever I got the right time to go revive him the Kril some how get when I'm right on top of a light. Then, I got on this sight someone else was having trouble I saw someone answering his question saying to use the bow thing (don't remember what the first part of the name is) so I do that a whole bunch of times (10 times) and I kept dyeing I tried 4 more times. SAME FREAKEN THING AS THE IDEA FROM MY BROTHER HAD! Dom engaged and went down I knew I had the time to go revive. DUMB KRIL!! I die. I die on a freaken light by the Kril. The reason I know it was Kril is because I saw bat things around Marcus and then the blood skull came up. Please tell how to defeat RAAM without Co-op. Please.

User Info: TreeckoBee

TreeckoBee - 5 years ago
  2. Sorry about how long my thing is

User Info: TreeckoBee

TreeckoBee - 5 years ago
  3. Wait... I just killed him... So what I did was I used the chainsaw gun (don't not remember what it's called) and that bow thing. First I shot the bow (you need press LT to aim and charge the bow wait til the blue line stops moving then shoot) after the Kril flew away I switch weapons to my chainsaw weapon started firing below his neck because if I aimed at his head most of the bullets will miss. Keep shooting (don't worry if you have to reload) until the Kril surround him again. After the Kril surround him repeat the steps with the bow first then the chainsaw gun after you shoot your last arrow and then start shooting your chainsaw gun. When the Kril surround him throw your grenade you should kill him with it on Casual. At first I was pissed off because the cuttsence makes it look like you died at first.

User Info: TreeckoBee

TreeckoBee - 5 years ago