How do I get past (Burnt Rubber)?

1. I am playing Burnt Rubber on hardcore difficulty with a friend. I can't seem to kill all the kryll before they get in our car. Should we stop and kill them, or just drive and shoot them on the run? Am I missing anything that would help me in the level?

User Info: MandibleJaws

MandibleJaws - 11 years ago

Answers

1. If I remember right, I think my buddy and I would stop if we knew a wave was coming. That is by far the hardest part of the game in my opinion. Good luck.

User Info: wendell_151

wendell_151 - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. basically you need to kill every kryll as they appear. Just stop and keep shooting until they are all dead. After you jump off the highway, then go though the city, then get back up on the highway, you should be able to just drive though the rest of the level with out killing any kryll. It worked 4/5 times I tried just running after you get back on the highway. Anyway, running and gunning usually wont work on this level, you need to take your time to finish the level.

PS. watch you back after the first 2 or 3 waves. An entire wave of kryll will be coming right behind you.

Oh, and if you leave any kryll left before you get off the highway, they will just add to the rush of kryll that appear on your final turn though the city right before you get back on the highway.

happy hunting!

User Info: gameerr

gameerr - 11 years ago 1   0
  3. Just outrun e'm

User Info: bpkevoIII

bpkevoIII - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. I have beaten this on insane and the easiest way is to go as fast as you can because if you stop then the kryll will get to you and kill you. You have to run and listen for where to shoot. Hint: make sure you have a good partner to shoot, otherwise your doomed.

User Info: pipeline3104

pipeline3104 - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. The best way to do this is only shoot the Kryll if they play "chicken" with the junker. if they're swerving and whatnot, just floor it and take sharp corners. You can turn sharper if you drift lazly to the opposite side of the road.

User Info: garaak

garaak - 10 years ago 0   1