Does the Japanese version come with an English subtitle option?

1. I'm quite stuck. I started with the series with Gears 2, now I have the third one, I feel that my Gears experience would feel incomplete without the first one. I was unable to find myself an English copy of the first, I've only found myself a Japanese copy of it. Stuck here. Does it come with an English sub option? Coz if yes, I'd be more than happy to take a dive into the shelves of our local store and grab myself a copy.

User Info: traxonova

traxonova - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Don't know if the JP version has English dub or subtitles, but I doubt it. Though the first gears is also on the market place as Games on Demand. I believe it is down to $15 or 1200 Microsoft points. You can get it from there if you don't want the JP version.

User Info: GD02

GD02 - 7 years ago 0   0