Seriously.. Help?

1. I know I'm sounding a little desperate, but I had Seriously on my other account and my other xbox. But I completely forgot my pass for the account that had Seriously, and I don't want to work my way up to that again because people quit out a lot and its nearly impossible to get it again before GoW3 releases. Can anybody help me with giving a silver account that has the achievement, or lending your account that has it for about 15min so I could glitch it. I will not take your account, I promise you. I have a 12month on my account and I like my name, so I wouldn't take it. Please msg me on XBL- Hypno7ized

User Info: Hypno7izeddd

Hypno7izeddd - 8 years ago
  2. He hasn't been online since 10', is that his gamertag though?

User Info: Hypno7izeddd

Hypno7izeddd - 8 years ago

1. If you want some help, head on over to the message board and find DrPepper23x. He might be able to help you out.

User Info: HarryHedgehog

HarryHedgehog (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0