Achievements?

1. I was looking at the achievements and I noticed that Gears doesn't appear, so why is this?

User Info: 2kman

2kman - 9 years ago
  2. What?

Exactly what is the problem here?

User Info: HarryHedgehog

HarryHedgehog - 9 years ago
  3. Well i wanted to check any achievements i got for gears of war 1 and it doesn't appear it just says
    "Achievements appear here unlock achievements by playing games"

User Info: 2kman

2kman - 9 years ago
  4. The achievements won't activate and I played through the entire game on hardcore

User Info: 2kman

2kman - 9 years ago

1. maybe your not looking in the exact place that the gears of war acheivements are under. when you press the center button on the controller the menu pops up go to the left once and you will see acheivements and beside the word acheivements is your gamerscore depending on if you have any at all if not it says 0 gamerscore but select acheivements and on your game list go to gears of war and hit the A button then the acheivements should pop up without any problem at all. i hope this helps you.

User Info: cajist

cajist - 9 years ago 1   0