How do I find the email used for my XBOX Live account?

1. I just got my 360 back from Microsoft for repairs, and now I have to log into my Live account using the email and password, except I don't know what email account I used. It isn't one I normally use, I made the Windows Live ID solely for use for XBOX Live. Any way to find out what the email is?

User Info: rickheg

rickheg - 7 years ago
  2. I know my gmail account name but it still wont let me get in to xbox live can you check what it is?

User Info: FoldedGrub012

FoldedGrub012 - 4 years ago

1. If you can't log in on your console at this time, call support. They'll ask you for some information on your account and if you can provide enough they can give it to you.

User Info: randomweirdo

randomweirdo - 6 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. I clicked on my XBOX Button (Big round one in middle)
    Scrolled right to settings
    Clicked on Account Management
    Scrolled right to Account Security
    Your Email should be displayed.

User Info: rapidwiz

rapidwiz - 5 years ago 2   2
  2. Go to XBOX.com and attempt to log in. Click "Can't access your account" (under the log in portion) and enter e-mail addresses until one "works".

You can also check the e-mails for mail from MS; they are good for a few chunks of spam per month.

Good luck!

User Info: JMClarkent

JMClarkent - 6 years ago 1   2