What the hell is the problem with the backward compatibility patch on my xbox 360?!

1. Im gettin frickin pissed cuz i tried 5 games and only 1 of them worked these games are: Enter the matrix, Call of duty 2:Big red one, Halo:combat evolved, Prince of persia:the sands of time and Over the hedge. The only 1 that worked was Halo. The ones that didnt work were Prince of persia:the sands of time, Enter the matrix, Call of duty 2:big red one and Over the hedge. Why is this? By the way, dont gimme any website links, I'd like a full answer to this question. Thanks.

User Info: alexmercer17

alexmercer17 - 7 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Oh yeah and no askin for me to detail this question more.

User Info: alexmercer17

alexmercer17 - 7 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    O, srry 4 the language, didnt no tht i would get a comment about tht.

User Info: alexmercer17

alexmercer17 - 7 years ago

1. Oh... And don't use vulgar language. It doesn't add anything useful to your post.

User Info: Lynx777

Lynx777 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. The 360's compatibility is not fully backwards compatible. Even if your game is on the list of compatible games, it may still have flaws/glitches/et cetera. Look up games before you consider purchasing them because chances are it won't work. I would give you the link for that list but I guess you really don't want help for some reason.

User Info: Lynx777

Lynx777 - 7 years ago 0 0