Review by imbored53

Reviewed: 01/30/06

Great, but has a glitch

To start out, let me just say this. If you get the xbox 360, you definetly should get this game.

The graphics in this game are the best graphics I have ever seen in a game. The smoke grenades look so great, I throw them just to see the smoke! The facial expressions are amazing! It looks very realistic.

The sound is very good. The only problem with it is that every once in awhile, their will be no music in the background, and there's just silence. I don't think they did anything too special with the sound, but it was still good.

Control: 8/10
The controls were good, I just found that I would accidentally hit the RB and LB buttons a few times in a level, which makes you throw grenades. I guess this is more of a fault of the controller, not the game though. Other than this, the controls were good.

The gameplay is actually great, but it has a glitch. When I was playing, and I almost beat the entire game on Veteran (the hardest level), I got the save glitch. That means I had to start all over! This really frustrated me. Also, every once in a while, I would get lost and have no idea where to turn. I would just wander around and look for an area I haven't been to which can take awhile. Other than that, it was very fun. (That is, until I got the glitch) It's health system is very unique to other games. When you get hit a lot, your screen will turn red and you have to hide behind something. If you get hit while the screen is red, you will die. If you don't get hit for some time, while your screen is red, your health will recharge. I thought that the AI was good too, because they would tell you where the enemies are. So, the gameplay was actually very good, the glitch just ruined it a lot for me.

Overall: 7.25/10
Great game, the glitch just really frustrates me. If you have to pay $60 dollars for a game, it should work properly.