Review by russellred10

Reviewed: 09/02/09

Awesome! BUY IT!

Wow! Never in my life would I of thought Call Of Duty 2 was great. It was the second game I ever played on the Xbox 360. I highly reccomend buying this because its for Xbox 369 and you know how great it will be!

Graphics:10/10

The real looking graphics makes you feel like your in the game! With all the facial expressions I thought the people were in my house! They don't even glitch one bit,or look bad at all.

Sound:10/10

The sound was great! You would acctually think you were in the battle ground fighting off your enemy. The guns were realistic and the bombs sounded like the real thing! When people talked they were acctually sounding like real people in a real battle ground!

Difficulty:10/10

This game was pretty hard to beat as it proggresed through. With all the tanks and people shooting at you it was hard to compleat it without dieing! Watch out for the bombs and mines too, because there hard to avoid while your compleating your missions and shooting enemys at the same time,try to survive. Call Of Duty 2 is really hard to beat, but once you get the hang of how it works and plays it will seem to be really easy to beat.

Gameplay:10/10

What could I say about the gameplay? Well ITS AWESOME. You would love how the gameworks and how it plays. Sometimes you even feel like your in the game! From the begging of the game to the end you'll always enjoy it. If you play it again the gameplay still is the best graphics for an Army game. When you shoot someone you feel like your the one shooting or the one attacking.

Controls:10/10

The controls are great and it will take you 5 minutes to get used to the unique controls and triggers. If it tkes you more than 5 minutes then you'll get it in 10 minutes, but there very easy to get used to once you get the hang of this great game.

Overall:10/10

Great game. I would reccomend buying it and never selling it or giving it away. You really would love this game than any other Army game in my opinion. The controls are great and the graphics are awesome. The sound is great and you'll love it so much that you'll get addictted to the Call Of Duty Series, SO BUY IT!

Product Release: Call of Duty 2 (US, 11/17/05)