Enchant ring glitch?
Top Voted Answer
The glitch is commonly known of gamefaqs as the CE (Constant Effect) Glitch.
This is from the sticky topic, I included duplication since its part of the process needed to CE Glitch.:
Duplicating items, using scrolls:
1. Acquire two or more copies of the same scroll. The number of identical scrolls that you have will determine the number of duplicate items you create.
2. Open your inventory.
3. Highlight the stack of scrolls and select them once.
4. Highlight (but do not equip) an item (either single or a stack) that you wish to duplicate, and drop it.
5. Close your inventory and on the floor will be multiple copies of the item that you dropped.
CE (Constant Effect) Glitch
The glitch will occur with any enchanted item if you use one of the duplication glitches.
1. Duplicate two identical copies of the enchanted item.
2. Equip one, then try to duplicate the non-equipped one.
3. The duplication will forcibly remove the equipped copy of the item, too, and you will be left with the item's enchantment as a permanent effect.
This can be done with multiple different enchanted items, as long as each item has a different name. Art_Of_Drowning (Expert) - 12 years ago - report
You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.
More Questions from This Game
|Need help with The Coming Storm with the Ring of Desiccation glitch need help where to find ring?||Answered|
|Constant ring glitch?||Answered|
|Why can't I enchant my clothing?||Answered|
|Can I enchant my own arrows?||Answered|
|Where do i find a place to enchant?||Answered|